With an investments of R$ 400 million, the Wind Project Corredor do Senandes in Rio Grande City, in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, is the first venture of Odebrecht Energia in wind energy.
The project comprises four wind farms, Corredor do Senandes II, III and IV, and Vento Aragano I, with 108 MW of total installed capacity. During its implementation, they were generated around a thousand direct and indirect jobs.
A 48 km transmission line connects the four wind farms to Quinta substation, owned by power company CEEE - Companhia Estadual de Energia Elétrica.
In addition to these projects in operation, the company has over 13 wind farms ready to sell power totaling 330 MW.
Corredor do Senandes Wind Complex
- Site: Rio Grande, Rio Grande do Sul - Brazil
- Total Investment: Approximately US$ 400 million
- Installed Capacity: 108 MW
- Job creation: Approximately 1000 direct and indirect jobs
- Financial Statement - Complexo Eólico Corredor dos Senandes S.A. - Year 2012 [ PDF - 272 KB]
- Financial Statement - OEA Eólica Corredor do Senandes 2 S.A. - Year 2012 [ PDF - 323 KB]
- Financial Statement - OEA Eólica Corredor do Senandes III S.A. - Year 2012 [ PDF - 436 KB]
- Financial Statement - OEA Eólica Corredor do Senandes IV S.A. - Year 2012 [ PDF - 275 KB]
- Financial Statement - OEA Eólica Vento Aragano I S.A. - Year 2012 [ PDF - 335 KB]